|Proof that one is fit to be a stellar dad.|
- never sleep well again?
- surrender our little world in which most decisions involve me, my wife and no one else?
- no longer drink directly from the container (Kids or no kids, I probably need to grow out of this one.)
- not have time to walk out the door looking like you want to look every day?
- not leave and go for a walk with my wife anytime we feel like it?
- be aware of impressionable ears and refrain from yelling obscenities at the television while watching duke's basketball team? (Probably ought to grow out of this one too but, that likely ain't happening.)
- to never go to the shower or the bathroom in peace?